axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Gainty" <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: problem when running wsdl2java with axis2
Date Sat, 30 Sep 2006 14:08:14 GMT
Felix-

I couldnt see your services.xml from the attached .aar

If you want to validate your xsd go here
http://www.w3.org/2001/03/webdata/xsv#hlp-check

Tak,
Martin --

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Felix Sprick
  To: axis-user@ws.apache.org ; 'Martin Gainty'
  Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2006 10:55 AM
  Subject: SV: problem when running wsdl2java with axis2

  Hi Martin,

  Thanks a lot for your answer. I am not sure where to locate "local/Schemas/Byggnader.xsd",
is that kind of a temp directory? I can, however, attach the original Byggnader.xsd file,
if that is of any help for you. Since I am not sure whether this mailing list allows attachments,
I have put all my xsds in a zip file at http://www.oktylus.com/WSDL.rar.

  Thanks again,

  Felix