axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Gainty" <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: problem when running wsdl2java with axis2
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2006 14:20:57 GMT
Felix-
the specific error seems to be located at
local/Schemas/Byggnader.xsd:2:1069:
(If you could show us the relevant element contents of the file we could assist you)
Sverige Altid-
M-

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Felix Sprick
  To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
  Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2006 9:33 AM
  Subject: SV: problem when running wsdl2java with axis2

  Hi again,

  I have now successfully generated the XMLbeans for my xds file outside of the AXIS2 wsdl2java
command by using scomp.

  Does anybody know a convenient way to include those "manually" built xmlbeans when invoking
the wsdl2java (since I get the error-message below when running wsdl2java with xmlbeans binding!)?

  Thanks,

  Felix