axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "shu gao" <gshu...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [SPAM] - Re: return type of web service is swing. - Bayesian Filter detected spam
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2006 09:42:03 GMT
It seems a good idea.But I think it is very difficult for me to use it in my
program,because the return of my web service is very complex,which is a 3D
image of huamn anatomy  which is developed by VTK
(http://ij-plugins.sourceforge.net/vtk-examples/index.html).
    Do you have the same idea as me?Anyway ,thank you very much.

Kind regards,
GS