axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "shu gao" <gshu...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: return type of web service is swing.
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2006 04:26:03 GMT
Hi,
Thanks for your help.However ,I do not know how to serialize JComponent and
send it as a binary element within the SOAP ,or serialize it and send it as
an attachment.The attachment is a simple example whose return type is
JComponent,but it does not work.Could anyone help me to correct it or tell
me some related websites ?Many thanks in advance.

kind regards,
GS