axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Punnoose, Roshan" <punnoo...@bah-systems.com>
Subject RE: [Axis2] Spring Integration
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2006 17:49:30 GMT
Thanks, that seemed to work well.

Now that I have that simple case working :), I am trying to do something
a little harder. I want to load all the beanRefFactory.xml on the
classpath, this includes the one in the aar root dir, but also all of
the ones in the aar/lib jar files. I used to do this by doing:
SingletonBeanFactoryLocator.getInstance(), which picked up all
reasources: classpath*:beanRefFactory.xml. Is there a way to do this
properly in the aar?

Roshan Punnoose
Phone: 301-497-6039

-----Original Message-----
From: robert lazarski [mailto:robertlazarski@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2006 12:59 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Axis2] Spring Integration

Don't use the TCCL via Thread.currentThread() . Use the Axis Service
classloader as explained in the docs. After that, if you have problems
post your entire stacktrace please , and print out the structure of
your aar .

HTH,
Robert

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis2/trunk/java/xdocs/1_1/s