axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Punnoose, Roshan" <punnoo...@bah-systems.com>
Subject RE: Axis2 OMText to File
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2006 18:28:56 GMT
Ok, maybe I'm not looking at this right, but I think I see a bug in
TransportUtils.selectBuilderForMIME(...):

		Object cacheAttachmentProperty = msgContext
.getProperty(Constants.Configuration.CACHE_ATTACHMENTS);
		String cacheAttachmentString = null;
		boolean fileCacheForAttachments;

		if (cacheAttachmentProperty != null) {
			cacheAttachmentProperty =
cacheAttachmentProperty;
			fileCacheForAttachments = (Constants.VALUE_TRUE
					.equals(cacheAttachmentString));

The cacheAttachmentString is always going to be null right? Then, the
client will never actually cache the attachment in the temp directory if
the properties have been set. Right? Am I going crazy?

Roshan Punnoose
Phone: 301-497-6039

-----Original Message-----
From: Punnoose, Roshan [mailto:punnooser@bah-systems.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2006 12:17 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Axis2 OMText to File

Hi,

I am trying to take my OMText element and put the contents in a file,
but I keep going OutOfMemory.

Here is the server code:
		OMElement data = fac.createOMElement("mtomSample",
omNs);
		OMElement file = fac.createOMElement("file", omNs);

		FileDataSource fileDataSource = new FileDataSource(
				"C:/temp/local_cert.txt");
		DataHandler dataHandler = new
DataHandler(fileDataSource);

		OMText textData = fac.createOMText(dataHandler, true);
		file.addChild(textData);
		data.addChild(file);

Client code (this goes out of memory):

	OMText binaryNode = (OMText) _imageElement.getFirstOMChild();

        FileOutputStream fileOutputStream = new
FileOutputStream("C:/temp/returnFile.txt");
        binaryNode.serialize(fileOutputStream);

Any ideas?

Roshan Punnoose