axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Gul Onural" <onu...@nortel.com>
Subject Debugging SOAP messages with tcpmon or axis2-soapmonitor
Date Sat, 30 Sep 2006 22:55:07 GMT

Hi,

How do you guys usually debug the Axis2 SOAP messages? I tried tcpmon,
but it complains that
the port axis2/my service runs is in use. For example the axis2 runs at
8080 and this is the port I am trying to
monitor using the tcpmon. But tcpmon can not bind to it, because it is
in use....

I have tried to use axis SOAP monitor, configured axis2.xml and web.xml
as described in the Axis2
documentation and I was able engage my service with axis soap monitor.
However, web browser
cannot initialize the axis soap monitor applet. It cannot find the
SoapMonitor applet classes.
Where is the axis2-soapmonitor-SNAPSHOT.jar supposed to be in order for
web browser
to initialize the applet properly?

In the standard distribution the  axis2-soapmonitor-SNAPSHOT.jar is
under
\apache-tomcat-5.5.17\webapps\axis2\WEB-INF\lib

Gul