axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Gul Onural" <onu...@nortel.com>
Subject RE: Sept. 15 nightly build axis2.war and tomcat conflict ?
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2006 15:51:56 GMT
Did anyone test deploying Sept. 15 version of the axis2.war to Tomcat
5.5.17 ?
Just checking, because this issue is really blocking me...

Gul

________________________________

From: Onural, Gul (CAR:SI12)
Sent: Friday, September 15, 2006 11:16 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Sept. 15 nightly build axis2.war and tomcat conflict ?

Hi,

I just downloaded the axis2.war from axis2 nightly builds and trying to
use it with Tomcat 5.5.17 (release version).
I connected http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/listServices
<http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/listServices>  and I am getting
the following exception when I click on
the "version" service. This didn't happened with yesterday's nightly
build  of the axis2.

Did anyone see this problem before ?

Gul

type Exception report
message
it from fulfilling this request.
exception
java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: 14

        java.lang.String.substring(String.java:1765)

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.ListingAgent.extractHostAndPort(ListingA
gent.java:126)

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.ListingAgent.processListService(ListingA
gent.java:166)

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.doGet(AxisServlet.java:165)
        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:689)
note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache
Tomcat/5.5.17 logs.