axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Xinjun Chen" <xjchen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Migrate from Axis2 0.94 to Axis2 1.0
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2006 09:20:02 GMT
More error messages:

java.rmi.RemoteException: EJB Exception:; nested exception is:
 java.rmi.RemoteException: *Server was unable to process request. --> The
underlying connection was closed: Unable to connect to the remote server.
--> The remote server returned an error: (407) Proxy Authentication Required
*.; nested exception is:
 com.crimsonlogic.wsg.client.DeliveryChannelException: Server was unable to
process request. --> The underlying connection was closed: Unable to connect
to the remote server. --> The remote server returned an error: (407) Proxy
Authentication Required.
 at weblogic.rjvm.BasicOutboundRequest.sendReceive(BasicOutboundRequest.java
:108)
 at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicRemoteRef.invoke(BasicRemoteRef.java:138)
 at
com.wsg.core.protocol.ejb.WSGEJBAdapter_kjgyxr_EOImpl_812_WLStub.sendSync(Unknown
Source)
 at com.wsg.tnl.tx.WSCommService.ProcessMessage(WSCommService.java:79)
 at wsg.sample.security.CCNWSClient.main(CCNWSClient.java:20)
Caused by: java.rmi.RemoteException: Server was unable to process request.
--> The underlying connection was closed: Unable to connect to the remote
server. --> The remote server returned an error: (407) Proxy Authentication
Required.; nested exception is:
 com.crimsonlogic.wsg.client.DeliveryChannelException: Server was unable to
process request. --> The underlying connection was closed: Unable to connect
to the remote server. --> The remote server returned an error: (407) Proxy
Authentication Required.
 ... 10 more

Thanks for any suggestions and comments.

Regards,
Xinjun