axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jha, Satyajit" <Satyajit...@fairisaac.com>
Subject [Axis2] OMException: Can't find datahandler
Date Sun, 17 Sep 2006 20:20:00 GMT
Hi,

I am using axis2 generated stub client to render reports from MSRS 2005.
I am getting this "org.apache.axiom.om.OMException: Can't find
datahandler" exception. When I try to see the XML response using tcpmon
as intermediary, the response looks incomplete. Does an incomplete
response cause the above error? Has anyone got experience with making
connection to MSRS web service interface using axis2 as the client? I am
stuck on this for last few days and will really appreciate any kind of
help/response on this.

Thanks,

Satyajit