axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jha, Satyajit" <Satyajit...@fairisaac.com>
Subject ServiceClient.addHeader(OMElement) not adding header data
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 08:53:46 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to use my axis2-generated stub class as client to connect to
MS reporting web service. I am trying to pass on some session management
data (executionID) from the previous response. I am trying to add that
into header using following code (header is an instance of OMElement)
and then am trying to execute Render:

stub._getServiceClient().addHeader(header);

The soap request that I get from tcpmon has an empty header. I am not
able to understand why that is happening. Let me know if I have not
provided sufficient information. I am newbie to this and am not sure
about things as of now.

Thanks,

Satyajit