axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Reddy, Sanket \(US - Hyderabad\)" <sanre...@deloitte.com>
Subject Integration of AXIS in Spring
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 05:45:57 GMT
HI All

I have my project based on spring framework. And now I want to show some
module of my code using the Webservices.I have chosen AXIS as a Soap
engine framework. And now I want to integrate AXIS in Spring. How can I
do that?

How can I show some module of my code as WS?

Regards
Sanket

you should delete this message.

on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]