axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Yadav, Yogendra \(IT\)" <Yogendra.Ya...@morganstanley.com>
Subject Installing axis2 into Tomcat
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2006 19:33:46 GMT
I have installed tomcat 5.5.17. I am facing various problems with it:
1. Tomcat Administration link shows Admin Tool login page, but none of
the logins given in
C:\software\apache-tomcat-5.5.17\conf\tomcat-users.xml work.
2. Tomcat Manager link throws a userid/password challenge box what would
be login id and password ?
3. I copied axis2.war in C:\software\apache-tomcat-5.5.17\server\webapps
and restarted Tomcat. When I try to access Axis2 like this
http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/, I get 404 error page.

any help would be appreciated
-yogen