axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Adnene <abenabdal...@infovista.com>
Subject Re: Axis array serialization problem (Adnene problem)
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2006 15:18:47 GMT

Hi Anne, Hi all,

   I found in the Axis - Dev forum a similar problem :
http://www.nabble.com/-jira--Created%3A-%28AXIS-2485%29-Output-Messages-using-soapenc%3AArray-deserialize-to-arrays-with-null-elements-tf1699379.html#a4611675
http://www.nabble.com/-jira--Created%3A-%28AXIS-2485%29-Output-Messages-using-soapenc%3AArray-deserialize-to-arrays-with-null-elements-tf1699379.html#a4611675

   Can you confirm that this is the same problem as mine? If so I suppose
that this is bug. In this case does anyone know if this bug is referenced
and how could we fix it?

Cheers,
Adnene