axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Carlos Prendes Espinosa" <carp...@gmail.com>
Subject log4j
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 08:42:28 GMT
Hello everybody,
I am Carlos Prendes , I have a problem with the library log4j, i am using
log4j for logging the messages that a class in a web service throws, my web
service is working properly and it answers requests from the client (done
with axis 1.4 as well), the problem is that when I put a file
log4j.properties in the web services container the file configured in
log4j.properties (myLog.log) is created but JUST the messages from the
library org.apache etc. are registered and the messages from my implementing
classes of the web service are lost.

I do not know if my explanation has been enough clear but, someone can help?

Thank you very much in advance.