axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Hoying, Ken" <KHoy...@tiaa-cref.org>
Subject [Axis1.2] Issue with Custom Chain
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2006 18:02:40 GMT
I am trying to configure a custom chain in the server-config.wsdd.
However, the chain and its handler does not appear to be getting called.
I must not have something right but I am not sure what.  I do not see
any error messages in my logs either.

      <handler    name="myHandler"        type="java:TheHandler"/>

      <chain      name="myChain"          type="java:TheChain">

            <handler    type="myHandler"/>

      </chain>

      <service name="TheService"                provider="java:RPC">

            <requestFlow>

                  <chain type="myChain"/>

            </requestFlow>

            <parameter name="scope"            value="application"/>

            <parameter name="allowedMethods"   value="theMethod"/>

            <parameter name="className"        value="TheClass "/>

      </service>

Thank you,
Ken Hoying

This message, including any attachments, contains 'confidential' information intended for
a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient,
TIAA-CREF