axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ruchith Fernando" <ruchith.ferna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [AXIS2] Error while deploying Rampart
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 23:27:34 GMT
Hi,

On 9/7/06, Charak, Vikas <vikas.charak@cns-inc.com> wrote:
> I downloaded Nightly (Sep-06) build of Axis2 and also Snapshot of
> Rampart.
> Now I get the following error:
>

> 2006-09-07 11:37:41,541 ERROR
> [org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[jboss.web].[localhost].[/axis2]
> ] StandardWrapper.Throwable
> java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> org.apache.axis2.description.HandlerDescription.<init>(Ljavax/xml/namesp
> ace/QName;)V
>         at
> org.apache.rampart.handler.WSDoAllHandler.<clinit>(WSDoAllHandler.java:3
> 7)

Seems like you are using an older rampart-SNAPSHOT.mar since in the
latest code I see that we use the proper constructor in creating the
HandlerDescription:

org.apache.rampart.handler.WSDoAllHandler: line 37:
    private static HandlerDescription EMPTY_HANDLER_METADATA =
            new HandlerDescription("deafult Handler");

Therefore the above exception cannot occur with the latest rampart-SNAPSHOT.mar

Thanks,
Ruchith

--
www.ruchith.org