axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Doolittle, Todd" <TDool...@searshc.com>
Subject RE: [Axis2] RE: Proxy
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2006 15:37:19 GMT

Brecht,

No, I never received an answer.  Here is an example of what I'm doing
for right now.  I created a client stub using wsdl2java called
TerraServiceStub.  Here is how my class sets up the proxy...

TerraServiceStub terraService = new TerraServiceStub();

      // Setup the proxy

ProxyProperties proxyProperties = new ProxyProperties();

proxyProperties.setProxyName("<your proxy server here>");

proxyProperties.setProxyPort(<your proxy port here>);

terraService._getServiceClient().getOptions().setProperty(HTTPConstants.
PROXY, proxyProperties);

I hope that helps.

Todd