axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Mike Whitman <mwhit...@gmail.com>
Subject wsdl for axis2 mtom example
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2006 20:34:47 GMT
I deployed the mtom example service that comes with the axis2 distro.
?wsdl returns a message that it is unable to create a wsdl. I believe
this is because I am using <messageReceiver
class="org.apache.axis2.receivers.RawXMLINOutMessageReceiver"/>  is my
services xml.  I tried using
<messageReceiver
class="org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCMessageReceiver"/> but that
didn't seem to work with the axis2 mtom example (produced long error
stacktrace).
Googling around it appears that I need to define the input and output
datatypes in the wsdl by hand. A wsdl generation tool produces
<xs:element type="xs:anyType" name="element" /> which is useless.  I
don't really know how to do this and was wondering if anyone had an
example or a reference they could point me to.

Thanks,

Mike