axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Felix Sprick" <felix.spr...@netlight.se>
Subject xmlns="" in soap calls
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2006 13:03:17 GMT
Hi all,

I have problems with xmlns="" in element tags when making soap calls. The
server side has difficulties when parsing/validating the call. I ran
wsdl2java of the latest nightly-build of axis2 on the google.wsdl as well as
on others. When I print out the soap call before sending to the server side,
it looks like that:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>

<soapenv:Envelope

      xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">

      <soapenv:Header />

      <soapenv:Body>

            <doGoogleSearch xmlns="urn:GoogleSearch">

                  <safeSearch xmlns="">false</safeSearch>

                  <maxResults xmlns="">1</maxResults>

            </doGoogleSearch>

      </soapenv:Body>

</soapenv:Envelope>

Where do the xmlns="" come from? How can I get rid of them? Is that a bug of
wsdl2java? Any ideas?

Thanks for your help,

Felix