axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jesse Vitrone <jessevitr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 - compile error with generated stub
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2006 17:50:55 GMT
Looks like this was fixed with the nightly builds.

Thanks,
    Jesse.

----- Original Message ----
From: Jesse Vitrone <jessevitrone@yahoo.com>
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2006 4:42:20 PM
Subject: Axis2 - compile error with generated stub

I get a lot of errors with the Stub that Axis2 generated.  I get a lot of these:

    [javac] /export/home/jvitrone/trunk/starwood/reservation/classes/com/starwood/valhalla/booking/BookingServiceStub.java:33346:
no interface expected here
    [javac]         public static class RateDTO extends org.apache.axiom.om.OMElement

And at that line, this code was generated:
[33346]        public static class RateDTO extends org.apache.axiom.om.OMElement
[33347]        implements org.apache.axis2.databinding.ADBBean{

Does anyone know what's going on?  If i use xmlbeans, I don't get these errors, but I'd rather
use adb.

Thanks in advance.