axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "CYW" <...@dls.net>
Subject RE: "Needed installation guidance"
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2006 15:59:27 GMT
Renjith,

Glad you are also a newbie. I was trying to upload an example I found in an
arcticle:

"Develop Web services with Axis2, Part 1: Deploy and consume simple Web
services using the Axis2 runtime"

http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/library/ws-webaxis1/

But got errors complaining about not finding class
org/apache/axis2/om/OMElement.

Could you also try upload it to see if get the same error? The aar is
attached and you can also download from the link above.

Cheers,
cyw

From: renjith kalappurackal [mailto:renjit_k_b@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2006 10:31 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: "Needed installation guidance"

Hi All,

I am a newbie in deploying webservices.
When I tried to follow the installation guide provided to install axis2.
I could able to install the axis2 war file and validated it.
When I try to deploy the webservice through axis2 webapp iby clicking
administration link , its asking for a username and password.
Could anyone send me the  default username and password for administration
in axis2 webapp.

Thanks in advance,
Renjith

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates
starting at 1¢/min.