axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Z Chen <zc_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: JBoss strange problem with Axis2 WebServices deployed in a ear file
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 14:53:26 GMT
All the axis2 jars are inside the ear file, and I
don't have jboss-app.xml in my ear file, only has
ear.deployer defined as

<server>
   <!-- EAR deployer, remove if you are not using ear
deployments -->
   <mbean code="org.jboss.deployment.EARDeployer"
      name="jboss.j2ee:service=EARDeployer">
      <!-- A flag indicating if ear deployments should
have their own scoped
      class loader to isolate their classes from other
deployments.
      -->
      <attribute name="Isolated">true</attribute>
      <!-- A flag indicating if the ear components
should have in VM call
      optimization disabled.
      -->
      <attribute name="CallByValue">false</attribute>
   </mbean>
</server>

--- robert lazarski <robertlazarski@gmail.com> wrote:

> Are you placing the axis2 jars at the war level or
> the ear level ?
> jboss-web.xml in the war case, jboss-app.xml in the
> ear case.
>
> Hint in the ear case:
>
> <jboss-app>
>     <loader-repository>
>         jboss.loader:loader=myapp.ear

<loader-repository-config>java2ParentDelegation=true</loader-repository-config>