axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Peter Wilkes <pwil...@cowpie.acm.vt.edu>
Subject Re: Kerberos/SPENGO authentication
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 17:36:33 GMT
i wonder if i'm asking this wrong.  or maybe no one is interested.

i have code which i can use to get a SPNEGO or Kerberos token.  i would
like to attach this token to the SOAP request that axis is making to a
website so i can get authenticated.

has anyone had any success doing this? in either a full or limited
functionality?  does anyone have an example on how to attach things to the
SOAP header that axis generates for the request?

thank you to anyone that can assist.

Pete