axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Tonio Caputo" <tonio...@gmail.com>
Subject Serialization problem
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2006 21:34:52 GMT
Hi everybody,

I'm using eclipse 3.2, WebTools 1.5, Apache axis 1.4.

I'm generating the web-service, begining with a POJO, using
Document literal (NOT WRAPPED, it generates wrong wsdd)

When I run the test (soapui) I get a StackOverflowException,
(I will not send you the stack, it's to big)

My troubles:
   * When transforming Person to XML axis tries to
      transform HibernatePerson, why ?

My Service class looks something like this

PersonService {
     Person getPersonById(id) {
         // Obtain HibernatePerson from EJB

     }
}

My Business Classes look something like this

// Delegate for HibernatePerson to
// map Generics Collection
Person {

      private transient HibernatePerson _hp;

      Person() {}
      protected Person(HibernatePerson) {
         _hp = new HIbernatePerson();
      }

      String getName() { return _hp.getName(); }
      void setName(String s) { return _hp.setName(s);   }

      Emails[] getEmails() {
         // Transform _hp Set<Emails> to Emails[]
      }

      void setEmails(Emails[] emails) {
          // put Emails[] in _hp Set<Emails>
      }