axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "SEOGCHAN OH" <sxo...@psu.edu>
Subject errors in the Packaging step
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2006 19:46:57 GMT
Dear:

I am looking at the Packaging step in &quot;Writing Web Services by Code Generating Skeleton&quot;
of Axis 2 user guide.
I generated java codes using WSDL2Java, but I run into a trouble when I need to ompile them.

According to the guide, I am supposed to copy schemas in the schemaorg_apache_xmlbeans into
my class path. However, it is wierd and not clear for me. What I found below schemaorg_apache_xmlbeans
is xsb files. Aren't they java classes?

Is anyone who tested this step, and able to tell me exactly what I should do?

Thank you in advance.

Seog-Chan