axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ingolf Tobias Rothe" <ir268...@inf.tu-dresden.de>
Subject timout using remote address, no problems using tcp/ip monitor as proxy
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2006 12:59:30 GMT
Hi,

I am experiencing a strange problem.  I have looked around but not found
anyone having this problem.

I have generated an WSDL Client using Axis 1.4 final.  When I use the
client with an remote address (http://someip:someport) the message is sent
but the reply is not processed.  It just sits there and waits until a
final timeout.  A reply is definetly send and I can see it using
etherreal.

Anyhow, if I put the Eclipse TCP/IP Monitor in between, the whole thing
works fine.  This is not an Axis problem because I get the same results
using the Eclipse Web Service Browser.  But I thought here might be
someone who can give me a hint.

I am using Windows 2000, JDK 1.5.0_08, Eclipse 3.2 with WTK, no firewall
or anything.

Thanks,

Toby