axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "robert lazarski" <robertlazar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accessing WSDL
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2006 18:33:25 GMT
I was just looking for those flags in the axis 1.x docs and couldn't
find them. My suggestion is to file a jira and show an example of what
axis 1.x is doing and how you'd like that feature in axis2 . Make sure
you upload your wsdl. You could also speed up the process by
submitting a patch ;-) .

HTH,
Robert
http://www.braziloutsource.com/