axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "robert lazarski" <robertlazar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using the Generated Classes in an Applet Through a Proxy Server
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2006 13:52:25 GMT
Since you seem to be stuck, I'll offer some advice that may or not help.

In axis 1.x and axis2 , there is an applet called the soap monitor. It
makes a connection via a socket to a handler . Now if you get that to
work via a proxy, that may help you understand how to solve your
problem. Installing the soap monitor is pretty quick, and if it works
for you try looking at the source which is only a couple hundered
lines.

HTH,
Robert
http://www.braziloutsource.com