axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ajith Ranabahu" <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis1 style="message" in Axis2?
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2006 02:59:54 GMT
Hi,
Given what you need to do (which is possible ofcourse) it simply
requires a bit more knowledge about the internals of Axis2. I am going
to outline a doable procedure but unfortunatley I don't have the time
to write a lengthy description and elaborate each point.

1. You need to introduce a custom dispatcher (Axis does not enforce
the action but it comes addressing enabled by default). What this
dispatcher does is figuring out the static and runtime service and
operation  'data  bags'. We call them AxisService,AxisOperation and
serviceContext, operationContext. Ultimately your custom dispatcher
should provide the these 'data bags' relevant to your service. Please
have a look at the dispatcher implementations to get an idea of how
these work.

2. Write a custom message receiver. If you generate code for server
side using a simple WSDL you will see the source for a custom message
receiver. Modify the code off that not to find the method using the
action.

That should do it :)

Ajith

Ajith Ranabahu