axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Anne Thomas Manes" <atma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2]Unable to use WSDL2JAVA.
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 12:05:35 GMT
I understand that it works with Axis1 -- Axis1 is more tolerant of
WSDL errors than many systems. For example, it allows you to reference
types from your message parts when using document style. It also
doesn't require that you import a schema if the schema appears
in-line. But these are bugs in Axis1 that cause interoperability
problems with other systems.

Axis2 is more rigorous when it comes to WSDL validity. And that's a good thing.

The fix to your problem is quite simple. Add the <xsd:import>
statement to your WSDL.

Anne

On 8/16/06, Yura Tkachenko <yura.tkachenko@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, Anne
>
> I can say definitely this wsdl worked perfect for Axis 1.3, I used cmd line:
>
> WSDL2Java d:\some_path\territory.wsdl
>
> And proxy classes generates without any warnings, errors. And I tried also
> another wsdl code generator processor .NET 2.0. I only has warnings, but
> proxy classes also generates. So as I can see Axis2 uses this warning
> (according .NET 2.0) as fatal error and throwing exception. I think it's not
> good. It would be high appriciated if it will be fixed and worked as in Axis
> 1.3.
>

> 2006/8/16, Anne Thomas Manes <atmanes@gmail.com>:
> > Axis 1.4 should have generated an exception for this WSDL. It isn't valid.
> > You cannot add any additional configuration information. You must make
> > the WSDL valid.
> >
> > On 8/15/06, Yura Tkachenko <yura.tkachenko@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Anne,
> > >
> > > but why the same wsdl worked for Axis 1.4 ? Can I add some configuration
> > > param without change primary wsdl file?
> > >

> > > 2006/8/15, Anne Thomas Manes <atmanes@gmail.com>:
> > > >
> > > Yura,
> > >
> > > No, please don't reopen the JIRA. As Dims says, the latest build
> > > throws an informative exception. Your problem is caused by the fact
> > > that you do not import your second schema
> > > (targetNamespace="urn:/crmondemand/xml/territory") into
> the
> > > first
> > > schema, therefore Axis cannot find elements/types with a prefix of
> > > xsdLocal1. Add this line to the first schema:
> > >
> > >             <xsd:import
> > > namespace="urn:/crmondemand/xml/territory"/>
> > >
> > > Anne

> > >  >

> > >  > > "ListOfTerritory". In your last message you showed us a
> *complexType*
If

> update
> define

> org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompilationException:
> > > > > >
> {urn:/crmondemand/xml/territory}ListOfTerritorynot
> > > > > >

> org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processParticle
> > > (SchemaCompiler.java:1318)
> > > > > >

> org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processComplexType
> > > > > >
> > >  >

> org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processAnonymousComplexSchemaType
> > > > > >
> org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processSchema
> > > > > >

> org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processElement(SchemaCompiler.java:475)
> > > > > >

> org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processElement(SchemaCompiler.java
> > > > > >

> org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.compile(SchemaCompiler.java:308)
> > > > > >

> org.apache.axis2.schema.ExtensionUtility.invoke(ExtensionUtility.java
> > > :77)

> > >  > > >  <xsd:sequence>
> minOccurs="0"

> > > with
> property
> the

I logged
> bug
> > > at
> > > > > > > >

> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-1026

> the
> > > > > > > > >
> > >  > > > > > > Ajith

If it
> is
> > >  > sent
> > > fixed.

CRM Ondemand
> Service

> org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException

> org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate
> > > > > > > > > >

> org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.extension.SimpleDBExtension.engage
> > > > > > > > > >

> org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate

> > > org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.compile
> > > > > > > > > >

> org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.extension.SimpleDBExtension.engage(Simp

> > > (SchemaCompiler.
> > > > > > > > > >

> org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processElement
> > > > > > > > > >

> > >  > > >

> org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processElement(SchemaCompiler.
> > > > > > > > > >

> > > org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processElement
> (SchemaCompiler.
> > > > > > > > > >

> org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.process
> > > > > > > > > >

> org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processParticle(SchemaCompiler
> > > > > > > > > >

> org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processComplexType
> > > > > > > > > >

> org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processAnonymousComplexSchemaT

> > > (SchemaCompiler.j
> > > > > > > > > >

> org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processElement

> > > org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.compile
> > >  > > > > > ( SchemaCompiler.java:22
> > > > > > > > > >

> org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.compile(SchemaCompiler.java:18

> also
Axis2 doesn't
> used

info.

>:

method which will
> > > process
name="" is the method

> > > parameterOrder="in0
> > >  > > > > > > > >

> contain
to whom this
> > > email
email message in
> > > error,
or email and destroy
> the
you.

AM

WSDL2JAVA util to
> > > generate

> java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> > > > > > > > > >

> javax.wsdl.PortType.getExtensionAttributes()Ljava/util/Map;
> > > > > > > > > >

> org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL2AxisServiceBuilder.processPortType
> > > > > > > > > >

> org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL2AxisServiceBuilder.processBinding
> (WSDL2AxisServiceBuilder.java
> > > > > > > > > >

> org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL2AxisServiceBuilder.populateService

> org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java.main
> > >  > (Native

> > > (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
> > > > > > > > > >

> com.intellij.rt.execution.application.AppMain.main(AppMain.java:86)

in ProtType interface
> > > doesn't

of
> > > yura.tkachenko@gmail.com