axis-java-user mailing list archives

From debasish.dutta...@novartis.com
Subject Re: Axis2: Code Generator BUG? - Create list/Array of objects - IMPORTANT
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2006 17:55:29 GMT
Perfect!!!

Thanks a lot.
Debasish Dutta Roy
NITAS
Ph: 617-871-3033

"Anne Thomas Manes" <atmanes@gmail.com>
08/15/2006 01:33 PM
Please respond to axis-user

        To:     axis-user@ws.apache.org
        cc:     (bcc: Debasish DuttaRoy/X/PH/Novartis)
        Subject:        Re: Axis2: Code Generator BUG? - Create list/Array of objects - IMPORTANT

Validation of your WSDL produces this warning:

There is no schema component of the name [requestRA] defined in the WSDL
either via imported or embedded schema.

This error is caused by the definition of the "ralist" element, which is
the last child element of the "requestDetails" element. It is defined as:

<xsd:element maxOccurs="unbounded" minOccurs="0" name="raList"
type="requestRA"/>

Two problems:
1. you must namespace qualify the referenced type.
2. "requestRA" must be defined as a type rather than an element.

The "raList" definition should be:

<xsd:element maxOccurs="unbounded" minOccurs="0" name="raList"
type="ns0:requestRA"/>

And the "requestRA" definition should be:

<xsd:complexType name="requestRA">
    <xsd:sequence>
        <xsd:element .../>
    </xsd:sequence>