axis-java-user mailing list archives

From debasish.dutta...@novartis.com
Subject Axis2: Code Generator - Create list of objects
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2006 18:23:17 GMT
All
I need an object which contains a member variable, which is list of
another object.

Class A {
//list of object B
private java.util.List bList;
}

Class B {
private String str;
}

How do I represent this in WSDL. I am using WSDL2Java commandline. Since I
am using the tool I expect to get a java.util.List

This is how my current wsdl looks...

<xsd:element name="bList" type="B" minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>

<xsd:element name="B">
        <xsd:complexType>
                <xsd:sequence>
                        <xsd:element name="str" type="xsd:string"/>
                </xsd:sequence>
                </xsd:complexType>
</xsd:element>

But when I generate the code inside class A, I get

protected org.apache.axiom.om.OMElement[] localBList ;

why an array, and why OMElement?

Can you tell me what I am missing.
Debasish Dutta Roy
NITAS
Ph: 617-871-3033

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

exclusive use of the individual or entity named above and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure
recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of the
notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete the material from any
computer.  Thank you.