axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Nirmit Desai <nirde...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Startup parameters
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 13:58:00 GMT
Dave,

see this thread:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-user&m=115450262521069&w=2

Deepal,

not sure if this is a bug, but the MessageReceiver generated by WSDL2Java
makes only this call:

org.apache.axis2.engine.DependencyManager.configureBusinessLogicProvider(obj,
 msgContext.getOperationContext());

Looking into the source for DependencyManager, it seems that the
setOperationContext() would be called but not the init. Am I right?

Thanks,

-Nirmit

             Deepal Jayasinghe
             <deepal@opensourc
             e.lk>                                                      To
                                       axis-user@ws.apache.org
             08/02/2006 12:33                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Startup parameters
             Please respond to
             axis-user@ws.apac
                  he.org

Yes you can get parameters;

pubic void init(ServiceContext sgctx){
   AxisService service = serviceContext.getAxisService()
  service.getParameter(name);
}

--
Thanks,