axis-java-user mailing list archives

From CHAPELLIERE Olivier ORANGE-FT <olivier.chapelli...@orange-ft.com>
Subject Re: [axis2] NullPointerException with WSDL2Java
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2006 14:55:50 GMT

oups sorry for the typo !
once fixed I still have my warning:

Aug 25, 2006 2:55:16 PM org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler findClassName
WARNING: Type {http://www.mynamespace.net}myStatus_type0 missing!
Aug 25, 2006 2:55:16 PM org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler findClassName
WARNING: Type {http://www.mynamespace.net}myStatus_type0 missing!

I can't understand why
any idea?

Olivier

            "Anne Thomas Manes"

            <atmanes@gmail.com>

            25/08/2006 14:55                   To: axis-user@ws.apache.org

            Please respond to axis-user        cc:

                                               bcc:

                                               Subject:  Re: [axis2] NullPointerException
with WSDL2Java

Olivier,

You have an extra ">" in your schema declaration that occurs before
you declare the targetNamespace in your schema:

        <xsd:schema elementFormDefault="qualified"
               xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">   <-- error
               xmlns="http://www.mynamespace.net"
               targetNamespace="http://www.mynamespace.net">

Anne

On 8/24/06, CHAPELLIERE Olivier ORANGE-FT
<olivier.chapelliere@orange-ft.com> wrote:

> [...]
> >     24              </xsd:sequence></xsd:complexType></xsd:element>
> >     25
> >     26              <xsd:element name="myMethod2Response"><xsd:complexType><xsd:sequence>
> >     27                  <xsd:element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="1" ref="mynamespace:myStatus"/>
> >     28              </xsd:sequence></xsd:complexType></xsd:element>
> >     29
> >     30          </xsd:schema>
> >     31      </wsdl:types>
> >     32
> >     33      <wsdl:message name="myMethodRequest">
> >     34          <wsdl:part name="input" element="myMethod"/>
> >     35      </wsdl:message>
> >     36      <wsdl:message name="myMethod1Result">
> >     37          <wsdl:part name="output" element="myMethod1Response"/>
> >     38      </wsdl:message>
> >     39      <wsdl:message name="myMethod2Result">
> >     40          <wsdl:part name="output" element="myMethod2Response"/>
> >     41      </wsdl:message>
> >     42
> >     43      <wsdl:portType name="myWebServices">
> >     44          <wsdl:operation name="myMethod1" parameterOrder="input">
> >     45              <wsdl:input name="myMethodRequest" message="myMethodRequest"/>
> >     46              <wsdl:output name="myMethod1Result" message="myMethod1Result"/>
> >     47          </wsdl:operation>
> >     48          <wsdl:operation name="myMethod2" parameterOrder="input">
> >     49              <wsdl:input name="myMethodRequest" message="myMethodRequest"/>
> >     50              <wsdl:output name="myMethod2Result" message="myMethod2Result"/>
> >     51          </wsdl:operation>
> >     52      </wsdl:portType>
> >     53
> >     54      <wsdl:binding name="myWebServicesSoapBinding" type="myWebServices">
> >     55          <wsdlsoap:binding style="document" transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"/>
> >     56          <wsdl:operation name="myMethod1">
> >     57              <wsdlsoap:operation soapAction="myMethod1"/>
> >     58              <wsdl:input><wsdlsoap:body use="literal"/></wsdl:input>
> >     59              <wsdl:output><wsdlsoap:body use="literal"/></wsdl:output>
> >     60          </wsdl:operation>
> >     61          <wsdl:operation name="myMethod2">
> >     62              <wsdlsoap:operation soapAction="myMethod2"/>
> >     63              <wsdl:input><wsdlsoap:body use="literal"/></wsdl:input>
> >     64              <wsdl:output><wsdlsoap:body use="literal"/></wsdl:output>
> >     65          </wsdl:operation>
> >     66      </wsdl:binding>
> >     67
> >     68      <wsdl:service name="myWebServices">
> >     69          <wsdl:port name="myWebServices" binding="myWebServicesSoapBinding">
> >     70              <wsdlsoap:address location="http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/myWebServices"/>
> >     71          </wsdl:port>
> >     72      </wsdl:service>
> >     73  </wsdl:definitions>
> >
> > And I get the following exception stack trace:
> >
> > Exception in thread "main" org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException:
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
> >         at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate(CodeGenerationEngine.java:224)
> >         at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Code.main(WSDL2Code.java:32)
> >         at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java.main(WSDL2Java.java:21)
> > Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
> >         at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.extension.SimpleDBExtension.engage(SimpleDBExtension.java:52)
> >         at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate(CodeGenerationEngine.java:177)
> >         ... 2 more
> > Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
> >         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
> >         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
> >         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
> >         at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.extension.SimpleDBExtension.engage(SimpleDBExtension.java:49)
> >         ... 3 more
> > Caused by: org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompilationException: java.lang.NullPointerException
> >         at org.apache.axis2.schema.writer.JavaBeanWriter.write(JavaBeanWriter.java:218)
> >         at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.writeComplexType(SchemaCompiler.java:838)
> >         at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processElement(SchemaCompiler.java:563)
> >         at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processElement(SchemaCompiler.java:436)
> >         at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.process(SchemaCompiler.java:1373)
> >         at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processParticle(SchemaCompiler.java:1336)
> >         at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processComplexType(SchemaCompiler.java:859)
> >         at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processAnonymousComplexSchemaType(SchemaCompiler.java:792)
> >         at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processSchema(SchemaCompiler.java:775)
> >         at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processElement(SchemaCompiler.java:475)
> >         at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processElement(SchemaCompiler.java:446)
> >         at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.compile(SchemaCompiler.java:308)
> >         at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.compile(SchemaCompiler.java:230)
> >         at org.apache.axis2.schema.ExtensionUtility.invoke(ExtensionUtility.java:77)
> >         ... 8 more
> >         at org.apache.axis2.schema.writer.JavaBeanWriter.process(JavaBeanWriter.java:353)
> >         at org.apache.axis2.schema.writer.JavaBeanWriter.write(JavaBeanWriter.java:213)
> >         ... 21 more
> >
> > I noticed that if I comment either line 23 or line 27 it works
> > I look into the archive and don't find anything
> >
> > Is this a know problem? Do I miss something?
> >
> > Thanks for your help
> >
> > Olivier

> > This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and intended solely
for the addressees. Any unauthorised
> > use or dissemination is prohibited.
> > Messages are susceptible to alteration. France Telecom Group shall not be liable
for the message if altered, changed or