axis-java-user mailing list archives

From debasish.dutta...@novartis.com
Subject Re: Problem with dependant jar files inside aar - URGENT
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 20:17:42 GMT
Thanks dims!
I will pick it up.
Debasish Dutta Roy
NITAS
Ph: 617-871-3033

"Davanum Srinivas" <davanum@gmail.com>
08/01/2006 04:15 PM
Please respond to axis-user

        To:     axis-user@ws.apache.org
        cc:     (bcc: Debasish DuttaRoy/X/PH/Novartis)
        Subject:        Re: Problem with dependant jar files inside aar - URGENT

Debasish,

Yes, this should be fixed if you pick up a nightly build in a few hours.

-- dims

On 8/1/06, debasish.duttaroy@novartis.com
<debasish.duttaroy@novartis.com> wrote:

> As a resource
>
> Reader reader = Resources.getResourceAsReader("xml/dao.xml");
>
> I get a file not found exception.
>
> However, if I put all the jars in WEB-INF lib of Axis2 then the file is
found. But you surely dont want to do that. Also if I put it all in
WEB-INF lib now, I am getting problems with jdbc context not found,
meaning the datasource and all. Its getting recursive and now all getting
coupled together.

> My dao.xml has
>
> <transactionManager type="SQLMAP">
>         <property name="SqlMapConfigResource"
value="xml/sql-map-config.xml"/>
> </transactionManager>
>
> And in sql-map-config file I have JNDI datasource defined.
>
> Can anyone point to an example of how I should typically design my
services around my business delegates and OR-mapping layers.

> Thanks
> Debasish
>
>  ___________________________________________________
>  Debasish Dutta Roy
>  NITAS
>  Ph: 617-871-3033
>

> "Derek" <derek-axis@crc-corp.com>
>
> 08/01/2006 03:04 PM
> Please respond to axis-user
>
>         To:        <axis-user@ws.apache.org>
>         cc:        (bcc: Debasish DuttaRoy/X/PH/Novartis)
>         Subject:        RE: Problem with dependant jar files inside aar
- URGENT

> How are you trying to open the dao.xml file? As a resource? As a file?
What lines of code are you using?