axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Alistair Young <alist...@smo.uhi.ac.uk>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Query regarding service implementation
Date Mon, 14 Aug 2006 12:28:52 GMT
Do you mean register outgoing response message in message context? If
so then MessageReceiver can just get the response from whatever class
is registered.

Out of interest, why can't the class that handles the incoming
request not act as a facade and call the outgoing handler itself and
return the result itself. In effect making the Controller one of your
services instead of the MessageReceiver. That way your WSDL contract
stays the same and you're free to change how the response is built
behind the facade service.

Alistair