axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Gainty" <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem sending Date between web services
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2006 12:53:08 GMT
Sounds as if you're pulling the Sysdate from server location in a different tz
Be aware that Indiana and Arizona have some very unusual rules for treating EDT/EST
Also some locations in India are 1/2 hour off from normal 1 hour difference--

Anyone else?
Martin --

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: HHDirecto.Net
  To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
  Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2006 8:11 AM
  Subject: Problem sending Date between web services

  I have an axis 1.4 webservice,
  when My .net client send 1978-12-11T10:30:13 , in java code of web service I do a System.out.println
and I get Mon Dec 11 11:30:13 CET 1978. Always 1 hour more.
  And when my axis webservice  println I get 2006-08-30 02:11:12.0, It send webservice response
as 2006-08-30T 00:11:12.000Z , 2 hours less, and sometimes one hour less.

  Do you know the problem?

  Thanks