axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Gainty" <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: one more question
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2006 15:16:36 GMT
Dont know if this was answered already but here is a testCase for
AbstractAddressingHandler which uses the QName from the Header--

http://ws.apache.org/addressing/xref-test/org/apache/ws/addressing/handler/AbstractAddressingHandlerTestCase.html

HTH,
Martin Gainty

Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official
business of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender
does not endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient.
Sender does not necessarily endorse content contained within this
transmission.