axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Gainty" <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Axis/WSS4J without deployment descriptor file
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 12:14:18 GMT
start at
How to write a Service Domain application and deplot it over a Web Application server
http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/library/gr-servicegrid4/

Notice the statement that says
"To deploy in this environment, we first create WSDD"

My question to you is Are the IBM Websphere engineers wrong?

Good Luck,
M-

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrew Fielden" <afielden@tibco.com>
To: <axis-user@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2006 6:46 AM
Subject: RE: Using Axis/WSS4J without deployment descriptor file

Thanks for that code fragment Robert. My handler is now being invoked,
and to clarify, a client-side WSDD file is not required. My client
registers the handler in the following way

List list = service.getHandlerRegistry().getHandlerChain(portQN);
list.add(new
javax.xml.rpc.handler.HandlerInfo(WSSCallbackHandler.class,null,null));

My WSSCallbackHandler class is declared as follows:

public class WSSCallbackHandler extends GenericHandler
{
}

javax.xml.rpc.handler.HandlerInfo(ClientHandler.class,this.handlerConfig
,n