axis-java-user mailing list archives

From <david.zie...@thomson.com>
Subject Axis 2 in WebSphere6
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 21:07:42 GMT
Hi

I have Axis 2 running inside Websphere 6 and I can bring up the Admin
page.  The same service which I have running in Tomcat, I am attempting
to put into the instance of Axis2 running in Websphere.  But it seems
that the WEB-INF\services.xml which is so readily found in Tomcat is not
locatable within Websphere 6.  The error is as follows
Error: org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: services.xml not
found for service 'C:\Program
Files\IBM\Rational\SDP\6.0\runtimes\base_v6\profiles\default\installedAp
ps\U0014135-XPANode01Cell\axis2ReleaseEAR.ear\axis2Release.war\WEB-INF\s
ervices\FoundationServicesServerService.aar'; nested exception is:
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: services.xml not found
for service 'C:\Program
Files\IBM\Rational\SDP\6.0\runtimes\base_v6\profiles\default\installedAp
ps\U0014135-XPANode01Cell\axis2ReleaseEAR.ear\axis2Release.war\WEB-INF\s
ervices\FoundationServicesServerService.aar' at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.processService
Group(ArchiveReader.java:124) at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.doDeploy(DeploymentEngine.j
ava:620) at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.WSInfoList.update(WSInfoList
.java:195) at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.update(RepositoryListener
.java:207) at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.checkServices(RepositoryL
istener.java:155) at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.loadServices(DeploymentEngi
ne.java:91) at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.WarBasedAxisConfigurator.loadServices(WarBas
edAxisConfigurator.java:142) at
org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfiguration
Context(ConfigurationContextFactory.java:42) at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.initConfigContext(AxisServle
t.java:213) at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.init(AxisServlet.java:182)
at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.init(ServletWrapper.java:
274) at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.initialize(ServletWrapper
.java:1398) at
com.ibm.wsspi.webcontainer.extension.WebExtensionProcessor.createServlet
Wrapper(WebExtensionProcessor

Any assistence would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Dave Ziebol