axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Prasad Chaudhari" <prasad.chaudh...@conject.com>
Subject Re: SOAP with Attachments (SwA) with Axis2, problem.
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2006 11:25:35 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to get SOAP monitor started on my machine following the tutorial
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_0/soapmonitor-module.html

But I get following exception.
2006-08-25 13:04:10,133 INFO  [
org.apache.axis2.deployment.WarBasedAxisConfigurator]
org.apache.axis2.handlers.soapmonitor.SOAPMonitorHandler; nested exception
is:
        java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.axis2.handlers.soapmonitor.SOAPMonitorHandler
2006-08-25 13:04:10,136 ERROR [org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[
jboss.web].[localhost].[/ngaxis2]] Servlet /ngaxis2 threw load() exception
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.apache.axis2.deployment.WarBasedAxisConfigurator.<init>(
WarBasedAxisConfigurator.java:81)

To configure soapmonitor module
I have made following changes:-
axis2.xml
i)Added
<module ref="soapmonitor"/>

ii)And appropriate phase element inside all 4 phase order elements.
 One example
<phase name="OperationInPhase"/>
        <phase name="soapmonitorPhase">
            <handler name="InFlowSOAPMonitorHandler" class="
org.apache.axis2.handlers.soapmonitor.SOAPMonitorHandler">
            <order phase="soapmonitorPhase"/>
        </handler>
        </phase>

Services.xml

<serviceGroup>
    <service name = "ProjectService">
        <description>
            This is a sample Web Service
        </description>
        <parameter name="ServiceClass" locked="false">
com.conject.ng.axis2.ProjectWebService</parameter>
         <operation name="createProjectUsingTemplate">
        <messageReceiver  class="
org.apache.axis2.receivers.RawXMLINOutMessageReceiver" />
        </operation>

     </service>
      <module ref="soapmonitor"/>
</serviceGroup>

Copied soapmonitor.mar to the /WEB-INF/modules directory.

Am I missing something or doing wrong. Can anybody help.

Best Regards,
-Prasad