axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ben Reif" <ben.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis 1.4] Using javax.xml.rpc.handler.Handler with Axis
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 19:58:44 GMT
Robert,

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, it doesn't look like that will work anymore
because the Axis 1.4 code is casting to, and expecting, the class to be an
instance of org.apache.axis.Handler. In the WSDD* classes I did find that
there is an element that you can specify in the <service> tag called
<handlerInfoChain> that looks like it has something to do with JAX-RPC
handlers. Does anyone know what this is for? Unfortunately I need to define
my Handler at the global level and not at the sevice level and it doesn't
look like the WSDDRequestFlow or WSDDResponseFlow classes even look for this
element in their constructors when loading the server-config.wsdd file.

Ben