axis-java-user mailing list archives

From c <oneskiingf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple 'rows' of data to .NET client
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 20:08:58 GMT
Thanks for you help.  Unfortunately, I've been unable to figure out still.
I've seen from the archives that you've helped out many people with this
similar issue.  You'd think that I'd be able to piece together a working
formula from all of those but I'm still not getting something.
Does anybody know of a full blown, working WSDL and WSDD example that simply
defines a service that is able to return an XML document to a .NET client?
I've about given up on piecing it together myself.  If I had a simple
working example, I think things would register and I could build from it.
I'm usually pretty good at figuring things out, but this has just got
me going in circles.  Sorry for being dense, but I'm at my wits end.