axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "CT IC 1 Gast 15" <ic1-gast15...@siemens.com>
Subject AW: Filter AxisFault and change response with Handlers
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2006 14:37:19 GMT
try it with the saaj-api, with which you can build your own soap
messages

________________________________

Von: laurent grangier [mailto:laurent.grangier@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 10. August 2006 16:04
An: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Betreff: Filter AxisFault and change response with Handlers

Hello,

I would like to filter all the AxisFault which can occurs to send a
customized response to the client. Instead of sending a SOAPFault to the
client, I would prefer send it a SOAP message containing some clear
explanation.

I know how to set up an Axis handler. I know how to catch any fault
(public void onFault(MessageContext context) {...}). But I don't know
how to change the response and send a particular SOAP message.

Can somebody help me ?

Thanks,

Laurent