axis-java-user mailing list archives

From WASAXIS <tca...@yahoo.it>
Subject Re: Example on deploying Axis on Web Sphere Application Server
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 12:04:10 GMT

Unfortunately this doesn't work.
It seems like the PARENT_FIRST and PARENT_LAST  are useless in WAS.
The lib of the application server has priority.
So in the end I have this error.

Error: Invalid version of SAAJ API found in
C:\WebSphere\AppServer\lib\webservices.jar. Make sure that Axis' saaj.jar
precedes C:\WebSphere\AppServer\lib\webservices.jar in CLASSPATH.
Axis will not work.

If I put saaj.jar in the lib folder of web sphere it works but this is
something I can't do on
the producion environment. I'll try again but chances are that I'm going to
forget about
AXIS.:(
If you have any suggestions that could be useful please let me know.

Thanks