axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "José Ferreiro" <jose.ferre...@gmail.com>
Subject Book for Axis (NEXT)
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 20:35:04 GMT
Well,

All my developpers friends are using Apache 1.x and no one is using Axis
2...
I don't know really what is the best, but if they are all using Apache
1.xit should be because of something...

The user group (newsgroup) of Axis 2 seems to have more questions/mails than
Axis 1.x - I am folowing both

Does this means that there is more problems using Axis 2 because of lacks of
documentation or because it is still not a mature release. I cannot answer
or figure out an answer.

And as we all know things in computer science use to go very fast.

Then does anyone has an input to give about Apache Axis 1.x against Apache
Axis 2?

Thank you for your contribution.

Regards
José