axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "José Ferreiro" <jose.ferre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Book for Axis
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 16:08:50 GMT
hello Sudip,

I am also new to web services and I bought this book:

http://agileskills2.org/DWSAA/

I am interested in WSS4J security.
As I am a beginner I don't know if this is a good book or not.
I start it and it is not too bad.

It explains Eclipse, Axis 1.3 and WSS4J!

Hope this helps. I am starting soon also with a project about web services.
However I think I will use Axis 1.4 (obviously Axis 2 is another way).

Some comments from someone between Axis 1.x and Axis2 will be appreciated.

Thank you.

José

--
José Ferreiro
EPFL Communication Systems engineer

Phone: +41 (0)79 644 98 25 [+41 (0)76 526 55 55]