axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Amit Andhale" <amit.andh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis 1.3 WSDL2Java Overwrites the original files
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 09:52:47 GMT
Hi Derek,
Thanks for prompt reply.

My Problem is that,
In my Java Project, I have written some classes in packages e.g "Package1".
My Web Service classes refer to these classes in "Package1".

When I run WSDL2Java command, it generates the referred classes also in
"Package1" overwriting the original classes, and generates Web Service stub
in another specified package.

I don't want WSDL2Java to overwrite Classes in "Package1" which would be
used by other projects also.
Is there any way to do this?

Amit