axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Eran Chinthaka <chinth...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [Axis2] does client need to know MEP?
Date Sat, 19 Aug 2006 16:02:21 GMT
Nirmit Desai wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I was writing my client without using the generated stub (but mimicking
> what the stub does). I saw that the generated stub creates different kinds
> of operations OutInAxisOperation, InOnlyAxisOpeepending on how the message
> exchange pattern of the operation is on the sever side.
>
> But how does a client discover an MEP for a service operation? It is not in
> WSDL.

MEP can always be deduced by the WSDL. Just look at the messages for an
operation. If you have
	one input and one output - IN-OUT
	one input - IN-Only.

Just identify the MEP and invoke either sendReceive or send depending on
that. No you don't need to juggle with OutInAxisOperation,
InOnlyAxisOperations if you are doing somple stuff.

-- Chinthaka